Monday, September 3, 2012

                                     Labor Day stuck in bed...


   So Friday was my last Pep Rally of High School!! its definately a bitter sweet feeling. Our football team ended up winning 41-7 against Hawthorne... GO INDIANS!!!
     me and my best friend Cassie as we get all
      glamed up for our Pep Rally!!

   Saturday our Key Club took the trip to Gainesville to go volunteer at the local homeless shelter there. Its always a blessing to go there. My first trip was years ago with my sunday school class at church. It took just that one time for me to fall in love with the place. I then introduced the project to my club at the high school and have been going quite a bit. I belive that giving back and serving others should be an important part of our lives.
James 2:17: So you see, faith by itself isn't enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless (NLT).
Sunday I had the great honor of going to church then celebrating my best friend Sarah's 17th Birthday. She has been there for me through everything and I am soo blessed that God gave me a best friend like her. :)
  Besides that, during all of this, I have been growing sick, and as the week dragged on...even sicker. Ignoring it did not help either. So today, during my day off of school and college, I get the privlege to spend it in bed, not being able to talk without my throat hurting or move without my body aching, and not being able to eat hardly anything. What a wonderful way to spend my holiday!!!!
                                                                            xoxo,
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment